Plaid Power

Friday, March 18, 2005

I love weekends (there's no school)

I love Fridays. I get to have the happy thought that i don't have school for the rest of the week. Even though it's only one day, it's still nice.
-sigh- but then again, i don't think i have nothing to do this weekend. But just hanging out around the house (and not having to go to school) is very nice. I could read a book (and pretend it has nothing to do with school) I will probably finish the Secret Garden this weekend. And maybe Huck Finn, i haven't decided yet about that one. Cuz that one is actually school work.
I just figured out that i never have any links. I guess it's because i'm just too lazy. And you don't need links to enjoy what a person wrote, do you? Of course you need links. What am i thinking. But i will keep not doing links, it's the only way for me to live. It's just the way that i am. j/k The way that i am is making sure that I am not like the rest of the ppl in my grade. -sigh- They're all as smart as snot on a doorknob. Well, okay, i can't generalize. Most are as smart as snot on a doorknob.

tootles! :)

4 Comments:

  • Smart as snot on a doorknob, you say? That sounds familiar.. Tell me where that's from.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 6:10 PM  

  • It's from me. I already told you about it. I was talking about a certain person in my gym class. And i referred to her as smart as snot on a doorknob.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 8:00 PM  

  • OH YEAH! That's it. I remember now. Thank you, dear So and So.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:06 PM  

  • You guys are funny!

    By Blogger Jilb, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home