Plaid Power

Thursday, March 17, 2005

St. Patty's Day

Not many people comment on my posts, oh well.

Hey Thompkins, I've read that book. 'tis quite interesting, I can't remember what happened because I've read so many (all of the ones at the school library, in fact) that I forget which happens in which. Yes, I'm a nerd. Just say it.

Hmm, today was an okay day. I got annoyed alot though, I won't say anything that happened or stuff, because it's basically just pointless. Then in gym, a traumatizing thing happened which I won't say.. ever. But, just incase you can read minds, it was an accident. COMPLETELY an accident. You shall never know. Muahahaha-cough-hahaha.

People are actually coming to our blog! I think ever since plaidgurl (aka Thompkins) came, more people have come. She's a very likeable person. And me, well, I'm not very likeable to some people. Don't ask me why. I am mean sometimes...

I think I'm gonna go now.. TTYL.

Thompkins? Tomkins? Thomkins? HOW THE CRAP DO YOU SPELL IT?!

Oh, yes'm. Sarah Mary Williams! Sarah's my first name.. Some calls me Sarah, some calls me Mary.

3 Comments:

  • Yeah, thanks for forgetting about me. I guess i'm not a part of the blog, and if i was, then no one would come because of me anyways. I mean, i practically started it. Well, anywho, why the heck is plaidgurl Tompkins? Why isn't she Cheerleader. Why is she a boy?! Plaidgurl, do you want to be Tompkins? Cuz if you do, that's otay with me, but if you don't, why the heck did What's her Face call you that. Man, i'm feeling crabby today. There's a common factor that i'm not going to say, which makes me crabby, and it's not what all you ppl are thinking about. It's a person.

    tootles. :|

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:41 PM  

  • She told me that she is now called Tompkins. Ask her.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 6:12 PM  

  • Sympathy Comment

    By Blogger Abe, at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home