Plaid Power

Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

Good Friday, ya'll. I injured my back, like, really bad. No doubt that it was from yesterday when I helped Rorie take out her freakin' recycling, and I offered to take the heaviest thing, which just happened to be 50 pounds (at least) of old magazines, probably 2 years' worth. My back is about to seriously.. gosh! It hurts to breathe because my lungs expand and it hurts to bend down and it hurts to just be there.. It freakin' hurts. So, if you could pray that it would be healed and no permanent damage would be done, that'd be just fine, thank you.

I say, plaidgurl does like posting. Were you really THAT bored? I babysat for the Brobergs one time, and I watched TVU for 4 hours, and time just flew by. But that was before they had the computer they have now, they had none at all at the time.

Well, I'm going to see you all in about 54 minutes, because of the Good Friday service at our church. w00t!



Be Excellent to Each Other and Party On. (I'm gonna put that at the end of all my posts now. Teehee.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home