Plaid Power

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter! :)

Hey everybody. Today I woke up and at 6:30. I found my Easter basket. Then i found Andrew's. But of course i didn't tell him where it was. Then i got ready, and me and my mom went to Virginia. We figured the Target there would be closed, but then we thought, what they hey. So off we went. I wanted to get a shirt with Gir on it, and my mom wanted to get shoes. Well, it was closed, but we got breakfast at McDonalds. My mom said she would get me the shirt tomorrow.
We got back home to find that Andrew went back to bed after we left and was still asleep.
So, now, here i am, posting. But i have to go soon. Church starts in like 20 minutes. yeah.

tootles! :)

P.S. Please try not to forget what this holiday is about. I like candy too, but it doesn't mean we have to get sidetrackted by it.

2 Comments:

  • What a good day you had! Happy Easter Jenni!

    By Blogger Jilb, at 9:07 PM  

  • Amen! But chocolate is good too, no matter what day it is. It's not a day to worship chocolate, or bunnies, or any of that stuff. But that doesn't mean that this stuff is bad, it's just not what the holiday is about, but it's still not bad to eat chocolate.

    I think you all know what I meant. I hope so.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home