Plaid Power

Monday, October 13, 2008

My Own Enjoyment













Well, obviously, I am the only one who comes to this blog anymore. The other one posts on it every once in a while, so that means that she must come to this blog at least once a year. So, I've just been posting for my own enjoyment, obviously. And I like to use the word obviously. So, obviously, that means that I am going to put things on here just for my own enjoyment. It's kind of like a place that I can put random references to some things that I happened to like at the moment of posting. See, I might post a video from youtube on here, but it may not be, per se, my favorite video of the month. Maybe I had just watched it that day and highly enjoyed it. It will end up on the blog then. Full archives make me happy. And the question still remains, why do I keep this blog going? I have a full archive up to this point, so why don't I just give up now? The answer is, I have absolutely no idea. Why do any of us do the meaningless things that we do? Ponder that like I ponder the mysteries of the universe in watercolor.



Point made:



I just wanted to put this picture up here because this is TOTALLY how I pictured Jacob Black looking in my mind's eye while reading Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse/Breaking Dawn. Almost exactly. It's kind of freaky. And a lot of other people think so too. I didn't actually see this person before hand, so it is kind of freaky how closely he resembles the guy I pictured in my head. Sadly, I have not come across any man who even closely resembles the Edward in my mind's eye. Oh well. Maybe some day...






























I found a new purpose for this blog and a new way to feed my obsession. Want to know what it is? Of course I want to know what it is, self, please tell me. Alright, self, I'll tell you. I'm going to scouer the internet looking for pictures of the people who closely resemble the Twilight characters I have pictured in my head. Some may be famous, some may not. It really depends on where I look when I'm bored. I'm pretty sure I'm going to discover most of them by accident like I did for the Jacob Black one. I can't believe Jacob was the first one I found. I am not and will never be on Team Jacob. There. And I will never be Switzerland either. It's all Edward, baby!


tootles! :)

1 Comments:

  • Umm I would just like to point out that I'm glad that he isn't jacob black because he is a handsome fella and i might convert to team jacob if he were jacob :)
    but team edward most of the way, baby.


    and thats kind of how i picture him too. oofda:)

    but now carlisle can be my man candy.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home